Saturday, March 26, 2016

DOMINOES,LUNCH WITH FRIEND AND GOOD FRIDAY SILENT PROCESSION

While shopping for souvenirs a brief rain came up....


AMAZING HOW FAST THE TARPS AND UMBRELLAS GO UP




I walked up the street to Quinque for a fantastic Fresh Fish Dinner and salad.



Holy Week brings in the tourists and fills the hotels...people are everywhere having fun.




I bought some French Chocolates made in Mexico City that have Mexican flavors and spices .  Then I returned home and ate them.

Thursday morning I stopped in Cabouche for a nice breakfast.


Then more Souvenir Shopping


I SHOP AND OTHERS BEG

OR WORK

Friday was our last Dominoes Game...I got lucky and won.



That afternoon I met Michelle at Biznaga for a nice lunch.  This is her salad and my Mango Coconut Soup....outstanding.


 but then later they came with my Beef Wellington ...which I would not recommend.  Michelle was showing me Pictures on her laptop of her recent trip to Michoacan where the Monarch Butterflies migrate each year.  It was a tour I had considered but haven't got there yet.  I was so wrapped up in watching the presentation....I forgot to take picture of Michelle.  She had a Taxi pick her up to take her back to her home in Teotitlan.
        This was good Friday and the "Silent Procession" was starting.


















 Burger King store no more....


People everywhere knelt on the ground with their heads bowed in silent prayer.
Woven Palms







 What a Day I Say!

No comments: