Saturday, March 26, 2016

SCRIPT, LUNCH , AND FAREWELL PARTY.

       I bring all my Medicine for my expected time here BUT was short on one so went to the pharmacy to buy it.  You don't need a Doctor to write you one here. BUT they only had it in tablets and 2 mg instead of 5 mg and ONLY one 20 pill box which wasn't enough and I wanted capsules...I couldn't order any as they checked the warehouse? and none to be had. Now I may have to return early.

       I stopped at my Chocolate shop to have a Hot Chocolate...the best I've ever had.  They grind up the Chocolate then dissolve it in hot milk.



            My friend Marc was at the library when I stopped in to see who was around.  He referred me to a Mezcal Store not far away and walked me there.  They have Mezcal from all around Oaxaca.  Bottles or Barrels.  Fusions with fresh Pineapple, Apples, and exotic fruits, Aged , Young, Wild, Cultivated....and CHEAP...I bought three bottles.


MARC HOLDING UP HIS PANTS

SIPHONING A SAMPLE THROUGH THE JAGUARS MOUTH INTO A BOWL

I stopped into one of my favorite restaurants near by for lunch. Nice Fruit and Vegetable Salad  followed by  Delicious Chicken Breast stuffed with sliced apple and goat cheese in a Passion Fruit and Orange sauce with Rice steamed with Avacado Leaves...great Chocolate Mouse....$3.60



I met Halina and Nora that evening for a farewell dinner.  Nora left for Arkansas to stay with her son and Halina returns to Detroit and her roommate. 
We all had Grilled Bierwurst with Cheese and Onions accompanied with a nice German Potato Salad and Local Craft Beer.  When we left there was a full moon out.
Plume Dancers in Training


Thought you might want to see my apartment....






WEEK'S LAUNDRY...DROP OFF PICK UP SAME DAY $2.40


No comments: