Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Buffalo...My Daughter, Grand Children and Great Grand Children

         I met my daughter Jennifer at her house.
 She gave me a nice Polo shirt for my birthday and a beautiful card...along with some vitamins she knew I took.  We stopped at her friends home for an errand then down to the Harbor side in Buffalo. The restaurant there was closed and my hearing aide battery went dead so we returned to the hotel to remedy that and decided to have dinner there.
Jennifer

Pat Fitzgerald from Attica


View from my window




 She treated me to a wonderful dinner.  We left for the Movie the Intern.  
      The movie was great with Robert Dinero doing a stellar job.  Home Depot was across the street and Jennifer wanted to do a quick stop to check out kitchen cabinets. We browsed around and talked to a sales consultant then I dropped her back off at her house.   It was a very special day with my daughter!  
       

No comments: