Monday, April 4, 2022

21 - 1 END OF 202O, ELECTIONS, & 2021 WITH DEFEATED tRUMP INCITING CAPITAL RIOT

  A NEW CHAPTER IN THE YEAR 2021

THOMAS WOLFE....TO A BETTER PLACE MARCH OF 2021

  There is excitement in the air.  Victors of the 2020 election looking forward to major changes in order to rebuild our country and bring it into a "New Era" with the world trying to recover from the pandemic which is worse than ever right now.  We do have vaccines and hope but forecasts for a recovery are years on the horizon and losers of the 2020 election vowing revenge.

     I started this in January 2021 ,  I think?  It's April, my friends are getting their "jabs" and more choices are available.  Not all good but it's nice to have choices. 

My number one choice now, would be in Oaxaca.

  Should any of you choose to visit Oaxaca or those who visit frequently, if I am there I would welcome you, show you around.  This was my 2nd year in Oaxaca, I think? 

My take on Oaxaca.

No comments: