Thursday, September 16, 2021

IT HAS BEEN 3 WEEKS IN LIMBO...I MEAN OAXACA, SINCE LAST POSTED

 Well here goes nothing.  I will try to keep this in chronological order.  The last few weeks have been busy.   I will let photos speak: 


 

A pleasant return visit to an old time favorite Cafe of mine.




  
My new neighbor is making herself right at home.  It is nice to have another "Gringo" in our complex and now part of our family.   


My friend Carol, had arrived a few months back then returned to spend some of the summer visiting and traveling with family before establishing her place back in the city she loves.  She asked about rentals just after Mark and Phillipe had moved back to Quebec, so it worked well for my landlord who wanted to fill the vacancy and for her longtime friend and first time in Oaxaca.  Carol and I went out to Berlina for lunch and to catch up on all that has happened since we saw each other last...3-4 years ago.


Sunday


 FRESH SCALLOP SUNDAY SALAD AT LOS RAMBLAS







VW BUG STAMPED ...ONE AT A TIME..EVEN THE WHEEL








CORN


VERY UNIQUE STAMP MUSEUM

I love Marito y Moulie Cafe in La Noria area.   






I stopped to get some fresh eggs in a bag on the way home...careful!  Eggs are not pasteurized nor refrigerated here.

CUTTING STONE



I love awakening while knowing I will be having lunch with  a friend today...Chris from Phoenix, at MIAM...again!


I ate two meals again....trying to have everything on the menu!


Today, Carol suggested we visit a new gallery, near her home, that recently opened, an Israel Restaurant  and a glass of wine after.














Quiet day today....just out for a walk to the Zocalo.  This is the day some of the Gringos stop by to socialize and eat.






                           Importante Gringos: Doug, John, Michelle





Someone chose to decorate Manual Fiallo's Park....he doesn't seem to care.
End to this post for today....thanks for tuning in.

No comments: