Monday, February 10, 2014

Doctor's Visit

       Dr Z, acting as my interpreter, met me at Dr M's office.
Dr M's Receptionist
 Dr M did a sonar scan of my prostate and announced it was small...good sign.  I explained my desire to have a TURP operation and he agreed as long at I could come up with around $7000.  Maybe by November if I get lucky at Texas Holdem.  He gave me a script and I gave him 600 Pesos Cash as requested.  

     I went to the library...good place to meet people. ... there was Mary giving a lecture, Kay busy chatting, Bill who helped me with my computer...Peter gave me the last of the coffee along with an English muffin etc.
My Barber

           I was going to see a Mural but they close 2-4 pm for Siesta,  so just wandered...first time since I arrived...talk about busy.
  It was pleasant.  I found a new hang out for coffee on Gran Vigil just down from Biznaga.


 Then I went to the Mercado to shop but what I wanted was perishable and would be yuck by the time I arrived home so I spent an hour trying to recharge my phone ...my battery was low according to them...yet it worked fine...cost 120 Peso and I have to go back to activate my new SIM...they couldn't recharge...I do need to speak Spanish.  I met with Courtney for Happy Hour at Biznaga then left with take out for home...arrived 7:30 tired .

      

No comments: