Monday, August 27, 2018

TUESDAY THE 26TH LAST DAY OF OUR TOUR OF ENGLAND

 The bus pulled out of Aberdeen, one short.  Wei Ling left yesterday.   We departed for Edinburgh to drop everyone off at the train station to London and home. 




 We passed out through the city and stopped to see a famous Castle but only a photo opp before we continued on to Dundee for lunch.




Dundee is a lovely town on the water that the ship The Discovery is stored.   This was the ship that took explorers to the Antarctic regions  in the 19th Century.















I discovered a healthy fast food restaurant that cooked everything to order and perfection....and it tasted great!!!



We continued on to St Andrews.  A University town and famous for the oldest golf course in the world.












Now the final destination for everyone except Jimmy and I....Glasgow was ours.  Edinburgh is a great city.












ME AND JIMMY








GOOD BYE EDINBURGH....HELLO GLASGOW.  JIMMY DROPPED ME AT THE FRONT DOOR OF MY HOTEL!  OH...I FORGOT...I BOOKED 6 DAYS AT THE PREMIER.   I TRIED TO CANCEL WHEN I DECIDED I DIDN'T LIKE THEM BUT IT WAS NON-REFUNDABLE CANCELLATION BOOKING AT ALMOST $700.
    OUR TRIP COVERED 2145 MILES OF THE UK TOTAL, 16 HOTELS AND 23 DAYS ...FOR ME...GOT THERE JUNE 3 FOR 5 DAYS IN LONDON.

No comments: